The Church House
Since the 1950’s, the Church House has been home to the Church of the Covenant (UCC & Disciples of Christ) which worships every Sunday in the first floor chapel. The second floor of this elegant 1920’s home contains three bedrooms, a kitchen, and a shared full bath. Our guests are welcome to use the chapel and quiet rooms during their stay. Click on any photo to see a larger version. Leave up the larger photo and a slide show will start.